If you are a driver, you are sure to know that there is nothing better than a gleaming and spotless car, sparkling in the sun. However, if you want to save money on professional cleaning, you will have to learn to clean your car yourself. Unfortunately, it is not enough to take a bucket of soapy water and a vacuum cleaner to do the job. In this blog, we will give you a short list of basic rules that will help you to make your car shine.
1) Consider the right moment. For instance, when it is hot, you cannot wash your car with chemicals or add wax to polish it because it will damage the paintwork. Choose cooler days. During the hot season, use only some car shampoo.
2) Always start from the inside. Ensure that the interior looks ideal. Remove all the clutter. It will motivate you to clean the outside to make the car perfect.
3) Wash the floor mats. It is not sufficient just to hoover them. Remove the mats, grab them, and get rid of all the dirt with a pressure washer.
4) Brush before you vacuum clean. Give all the uneven surfaces a good rub and sweep with a brush. After that, hoovering will give much better results.
5) Use a trim cleaner instead of a wet cloth. Dash grim cleaner will keep your car clean for a longer time because such cloths attract dust using static. Moreover, they prevent scratches.
6) Remember about upholstery. Unless you have leather seats, use upholstery cleaners to get rid of stains and smells.
7) Use an air freshener. If you cannot get rid of a smell completely or just want to keep a fresh odor, consider using an air freshener.
Car cleaning is a time- (and effort) consuming process if you do it yourself. And if you don’t, it can get pretty expensive for your family budget. However, there are some tips on how to make cleaning easier or help reduce the mess in your vehicle. Take not of our five easy cleaning life hacks!...
Are you sick and tired of piles of stuff that you gradually discover in your car? In fact, a lot of drivers get annoyed with things in the corners and under the seats. The best solution to this problem is to get a car seat organizer. If you still doubt, if it is worth your...